Carrot Walnut Muffin Cake
Carrot Walnut Muffin.. Muffin’s are the English Breakfast.. having one Muffin and scup of milk fills your tummy like anything.. muffins are mainly made for Breakfast.. The ingredients i combined here are really a healthy combination.. carrots are good for Skin and Eye.. Walnuts which is a rare ingredients added in Indian cooking, helps a lot in brain development..
These walnuts are skipped by adult coz of the nutty oily Smell nature.. but this is such a wonderful ingredient for kids.. This is one of the best diet for Exam rime which boost the Brain.. In Ayurveda Walnuts are proven for Brain development.. also its not a fatty ingredient.. those who want to keep i diet can use without any guilt.. Muffin cakes are different from Cup cakes, Muffin cakes batter is little thick and denser in weight, cupcake takes the cake batter and light in weight.. muffin cakes are recommended for breakfast, and cupcakes are for dessert or snack after a meal..there is lot of healthy variation in muffin cake.. Let you go and check with my easy muffin, also let me know how it turned for you..
Few more Cakes and bakes From Sujithaeasycooking
Carrot Walnut Muffin Cake
Prep Time: 15 mins | Baking time: 30 mins | Serves: 2
||1/2 cup chopped
||1/2 cup grated
|Olive Oil/Vegetable Oil
1. Take Maida/APF, baking soda and baking powder.. Sieve them keep in a mixing bowl, add in the sugar… Mean time preheat the oven for 10 mins in 180C
2. Add in the chopped walnuts and mix the well with a spatula..
3. Take the butter and oil in a bowl , mix them well and add egg and vanilla essence, beat them well..
4. Beat them well till all the ingredients mix.. add this mixture to the dry ingredient..
5. Fold them with a spatula and Add in the Grated carrots.. Mix them well.. Take your Muffin pan, spray or grade with oil, Lune up the muffin cups..
6. Scoop the batter with the ice cream scooper or with a spoon, scoop and fill the muffin cups…
7. Put inside the preheated oven and bake it for 30 mins in 180C… Once they done cool them completely and serve with a cup of milk..
- Butter and Egg should in Room Temperature.. if you take out the butter from the fridge, then place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 10 seconds..
- You can add any other nuts to your choice..
- Original recipe had a addition of cinnamon powder.. if you like the cinnamon flavor then add 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder along with the dry ingredient..
- Check the temperature and timing, that depend to which Oven or Microwave you use…
- If you are looking for much more healthier version, skip the butter and use Olive Oil…
“Carrot Walnut Muffin Cake”
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)