And i added a pinch more color to attract my kid.. he loves this green color a lot.. Sweets are main part for festival
.. this is one of easy, quick version of sweet.. can vary the taste by adding different flavors of essence, dry fruits, too.. here i used pineapple flavor essence, love it to the core.. seriously this year diwalli I’m so scared of sweets.. my sweet list going in bad way..Here i used the basic ingredients which used in common pantry..
very easy one beginners who are in preparing for festival… here you go with the easy peasy simple one.. do try and let me know how it turned for you
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Dessert I Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 12 pieces
|Cashew nuts + Badham
||2 tsp + 2 tsp
1. Heat a kadai with ghee and fry the cashew nuts.. fry the maida/APF in the pan, roast this fro few mins in medium flame till the nice aroma comes up..
2. In the mean time take the sugar in a kadai add very little water to wet the sugar.. boil this to one string condition..
3. Keep a bowl of water near the sugar syrup and drop the syrup in, if it doesn’t dissolve then its fine and in the same time u can chi in hands too, just touch the spoon of syrup and check by pressing your thumb finger and fore finger, if it comes in one string there its.. i clicked the one string condition here.. and now ad the sugar syrup to the maida mix.. mix them quickly and stir well..
4. Stir them well and add some food color to it ad again stir well(i just added little more color here, my son likes green color so i add a pinch more to attract him)..
5. Mix well and with in few mins the mixture becomes thick mass and roll out from the pan.. and drop the maria buffi mixture to the greased plate and top it with some almonds.. It took 2-3 hours to set in the plate then slice them and store in air tight container.
- Add the food color to your choice.also vary the essence to your flavor..
- You should be very carful in one string condition..
- I waited for more than 4 hours to take out the buffi slices…
- Use a butter paper or lining to the greased plate to take out buffi easily…