Milk Peda/Milk Peeda, One of my most most favorite sweet.. like paalkova.. i was much fond of this sweet.. When ever i open the sweet box this will my first pick.. i collect all the milk sweets and reserve for later use..
hehehe.. now though there is no fun, remembering those silly fights with my brother..
and this milk peeda is a instant version can compensate the milk peeda taste, I’m not satisfied with it when compared to the traditional peeda’s.. and it’s a instant version to treat your loved one with a good sweet surprise.. only two main ingredients in it, milk powder and condensed milk..very simple method when compared to the real traditional method.. i wish to try the traditional version too, but it took more time for the preparation…this is pretty a cheater version of milk peeda.. okaies go with the recipe…
Recipe Cuisine: Indian Recipe Category: Dessert I Prep Time: 12 hrs | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2
1. Soak the Saffron strands in the warm milk, Chop the pistachio and set aside..
2. In a non stick pan take the milk powder, Condensed milk, and saffron milk, whisky hem together without forming any clumps…
3. Switch on the flame and start cooking the Mix, stir continuously without taking hands.. and put the flame to medium- low.. it bubbles up and start to thick..
4. Add some ghee to it, and stir continuously till it get a thick mass consistency.. they roll out from the pan switch off the flame and make it warm enough..
5. Grease your hands, and knead them well till they are warm.. now take a lemon sized ball of dough and flat it and press your thumb in the center.. and press some pistachio in the center…
- Mix the content well without forming any lumps..
- Cook till they roll out, if the mass consistency cross the limit(Over Cooked), peeda will go hard.. and if it’s under cooked, the peeda will stick in mouth…
- Also it need time to set.. in my experience it taste better in the next day…
- Also don’t cool the content to completely, starting doing the peeda’s when its warm enough to handle…
All set ready to eat..
(Visited 62 times, 1 visits today)