Mutton Cutleet/Mutton Patties, When I prepare this patties, i remember my brother.. he loves cutlets.. When ever we met, he never miss to demand meat patties
.. it may chicken/mutton.. This can be easily prepare with minced meat too… also a easy way to feed kids.. those kids struggle for food will easily go with these homemade cutlets…
I learned making cutlets from m Fel aunty, She share Most of the cooking tips and techniques to me.. Those days are really Golden memories for me
..Absolutely delicious cutlets.. not even need more meat to prepare this.. Adding potatoes, onion increase the quantity.. Also if you are arranging party or Special Meal in home Prepare this masala and store in refrigerator, its a last minute Preparation, to serve as hot Appetizer, Inviting platter by Non veg Lovers.. Let you go with recipe, i hope this post will help you to learn the cutlets easily.. Send your feedbacks and comment, also share the experience how it turned out for you…
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Appetizers
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 4
|Mutton Boneless meat
||2 medium sized
||2 tsp + 1/4 cup
||!/2 cup finely chopped
|Ginger Garlic Paste
|Dhanya powder/Coriander Powder
||2 spring finely chopped
||As per taste
1. Wash and clean the meat, and potatoes, Peel the potatoes and take them in a pressure cooker, add some salt and water cook it for 3 whistles..Wait until the pressure release, open the pressure cooker and again boil the meat to dry the remaining water(Stock)..
2. Make the meat to cool and grind it coarsely in mixer, mash the potatoes and keep aside.. in the mean time, heat a pan with oil, sauté the onions, till they turn translucent…
3. Add in the Ginger Garlic paste and sauté it for few mins, Add in the minced meat and mix well..
4. Add in the mashed potatoes, chillie powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder graham masala, mix them well check for salt, and add if needed..take them out from the flame..Make the content to cool…
5. Beat the egg in a wide bowl and set aside, and take the bread slices and grind it in the mixer to get the bread crumbs…Now take a pinch of meat nasal roll into round shape, flatten it with your finger without any break, or simply make patties, Dip the the patties in the egg and roll in the bread crumbs..
6. Heat a wide pan, drizzle some oil, place the cutlets one by one, drizzle few more drops of oil over the cutlets.. cook them in medium flame.. flip them and cook till both sides turn golden brown color.. Repeat same, and serve with some ketchup..
- Boneless meat can mince easily.. if you don’t get boneless, then do the first step, before mincing Separate the bones and use…
- Spices are depend to your taste.. mostly in Nonveg, the taste vary on the masala…
- You can add some chopped vegetables when sautéing onion, sauté the vegetables and make the cutlet masala..
- This is method consumes less oil..