Rasagulla, only few times i tasted this rasagullas… I’m not big fan of this sweet..when ever we want to have this will try in A2B, which is the best one i ever had… Joe likes this a lot
, before 2 years back i tried rasagullas in home, my friend helps to complete the procedure..
And i felt is a bit tedious and strain work and after long gap, for the post i tried this, and this is really special one here…its joe’s fav know
.. and i found a lot of variations with this recipe in A2B, even i don’t know the name to mention here.. anyways, i should watch A2B for more yummy rasagulla variety… here i showed the basic cheena preparation too.. home made chenna are always the best… and here i got a super soft rasagulla.. Hope this step wise guide will help you,.. and come lets check the recipe.. do try and let me know how it turned for you…
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Dessert I Prep Time: 2 hours | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 4
1. Boil the milk in wide sauce pan.. once they bubble up and boiled well squeeze the lemon, stir well let it cuddle well…it take few mins to separate the chenna, stir well to avoid bubbling sounds..
2. It take 15-20 mins after the mllk boil.. now it completely done.. you can, in kitchen towel or kitsch clean cloth strain the cheena and ash it in running water..
3. Just make a bundle of it and hang over the kitchen pipe, after 1hour, squeeze out to check if there is nay excess water or not.. now thane the cheena in a plate crumble it, knead well to a soft dough.. should knead it for 20- 30 mins,
3. Knead well and make even sized balls out of it.. i got 18 balls from 1 liter milk, Now take the sugar in pressure pan.. add the water bring this boil well… boil till the sugar dissolves..
4. Drop the Chenna balls to the sugar syrup and add the essence too…bring this boil ion medium flame..
5. Once they start to boil , the balls will puff up, you can see the difference from the previous picture… Put the pressure pan lid with weight, just keep in flame for 3-4 mins, and switch off the flame.. i didn’t keep it for whistle.. just keep to put the pressure on.. and wait till the pressure release, make it cool and serve.. store in refrigerator..
- You can use curd instead of lemon to cuddle the milk..
- Don’t cook the chenna for a long time.. once you see the chenna separated then switch off the flame and keep it cool.
- Add some ice water to the chenna for the first wash, this helps the chenna to make soft.. then wash in running water..
- one of my friend gave the tip, add a tsp of maida to the chenna and knead well and proceed for a soft rasagulla, i didn’t use it here..
- Sugar and water level should be in conscious.. don’t add more or less water…
Sugary Soft snow rasagullas…
Though I’m not a big fan, this bowl impress me a lot…
“Home made Rasagulla”
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)