Veg Pizza, cheese Goeyyy pizza. nowadays its fashion food for all kids
.. there is no exception with my 3 yr old naught jess too… He loves pizza, even he doesn’t know to pronounce it proper he wants, he love pizza to the core..
So now why don’t you try this in home, to prepare this simple pizza, why should we pay this much high bugs for this simple one.. know what is your store bought pizza, prepare a healthy version in your home..
Pizza is recreate of Italian Delight.. this pizza can prepare in oven or it can be prepare in the hot tawa to… just cover the pizza to melt the cheese… Just Base the Yeast proved dough in a baking pan, top with some pizza base, then align the vegetables, load with cheese.. thats it.. bake it.. simple isn’t, come lets go with the step by step process, Here you go, do try and let me know how it turned for you
Prep Time: 3-4 hrs | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
||as need to knead dough
||as per taste
Ingredients For Topping
||1/4 cup grated
||1 small sliced
1. Here is my proved yeast if you want the recipe then please click here
for step wise picture instruction with tips.. or you can directly go with the readymade pizza base…:), Pre heat the oven in 180 C for 10 mins…
* Take the warm milk in a mixing bowl, add yeast, sugar to it, keep aside for 15 mins let it foam , if found foam then the yeast is proved in the first step.. and ready for the second test…
* Add the yeast water to 1 cup of flour mix well add some butter and oil to it, mix them well and knead it keep inside a unplugged microwave for 45 mins – 1 hour, dough will raise nicely..
* Now add the proved dough to the rest flour, add in water and again knead well, here i use my electric hand mixer…
* Knead well and add few drops of oil to it…
* Cover it with a cling wrap or kitchen towel and seal it.. and keep inside the unplugged microwave for 2-3 hrs..
2. Here is the other ingredients Mozzerella cheese, onion, tomato, capsicum, oregano…
3. Grease the baking pan and place a ball of dough in it.. press it to from a base put some pizza sauce or ketchup in it, spread over the base , drizzle some rated cheese..
4. Align the sliced tomato, onion, capsicum on it, again spread some oregano over it..
5. And now its my favorite part load the top with grated cheese as you want double cheese then apply more…Put in preheated oven and bake this for 15 mins on 180 C.. or bake till the cheese melts on top…
- Can vary the vegetables to your choice..
- Can sprinkle some chillie flakes on top if you want a spicy version..
- If you want a cheesy version then admire cheese..