Cabbage Aloo Curry
Cabbage Aloo Fry.. basic simple Vegetable.. Comfort with Roti, And Rice too.. Got hit recipe from my neighbor.. the same preparation can be done with all the vegetable..also my neighbor use kitchen king masala and chat masala a little which taste good.. i don’t have them in hands, so i skip it.. without those masala though this curry taste great..
Usually south indian kootu or thooran will have coconut masala.. here no coconut masala, preparation takes very less time and less effort. we had this dhal, Rice, and Roti, which accomplish a good pair here.. Both cabbage and potatoes are gastric so i added good amount of crushed ginger garlic , this gives the best flavor to the curry..
Cabbage Aloo Fry
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Side dish
Prep Time:15 mins | Cook time: 20-25 mins | Serves: 2
||1 cup chopped
|Ginger Garlic Paste
1. Chop the cabbage, potato, Onion, Tomato, crush the ginger garlic and set aside, Wash the Chopped cabbage in running water, drain it.. Heat a pan with oil, saute the chopped cabbage, fry this for few mins, then add in the chopped potatoes and fry them well with some salt..
2. Fry the Cabbage and potatoes till the done and set aside.. heat a quad with oil, temper with some mustard, jeera..
3. saute the onion, and fry the crushed ginger garlic to it.. add in the tomatoes and cook it’ll the tomatoes get mashed..
4. Add the Cabbage and potatoes to the quad and saute well.. now add the chillie powder, coriander powder, graham masala, Turmeric powder..
5. Mix them and cook this for few mins till the masala get m ix well.. add in the chopped coriander leaves.. serve this with Roti or Rice with some dhal/Sambar/Rasam..
- Cabbage and potatoes get well cooked since they fried separately..
- If you want to do in a single step then Skip the first step(Frying the cabbage and potato) and follow from the second step..
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)