Chicken Pakora’s, Starting a meal with this makes me more happy than anything.. yes I’m a big fan of chicken pakora’s.. i love chicken nuggets, chicken Popcorns too.. not only me, my kid jess is also in the list..
We both end with the fight for the chicken pakora plate.. this crispy juicy mild spiced chicken pieces taste great, very very easy and simple procedure.. First we had this chicken pakora in a Andhra restaurant, that day we had the only choice of Andhra restaurant, after a boogie shopping.. before entering there Joe warned me.. Here its all spicy one.. make sure thick thrice before you place the order.. with lots of dobuts and question i placed chicken pakora for stater… First time i had the yummy pakora, though its a bit spicy there, we all loved it to the core.. Along with Jess i too filled my tummy with yummy pakora’s.. this happened few months back.. i was planning to make this for a long time.. now without delay this time when i bought the chicken, i took the boneless pieces separately, for my pakora experiment. this was hit here.. we all loved this crunchy munchy pakora.. hope this post will helps you to learn the chicken pakora in easy steps.. Do try and let me know how it turned for you…
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Starter/Appetizers
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 4
|Ginger & Garlic Paste
1. Take the boneless chicken pieces and cut into bit size pieces, Wash well in water and keep it ready.. In a mixing bowl take besan flour, Corn flour, Rice Flour Egg, Ginger Garlic masala, Curry leaves, add the cleaned chicken pieces and mix well..
2. Add in Chilliw powder, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Graham masala and salt, Sprinkle water if needed.. here i stacked the masala so the chili powder on top in the picture.. mix them well and set this aside for 20-30 mins..
3. Heat a kadai with hot oil, Just use finger’s to separate the chicken pieces, pinch them one by one and drop it into the hot oil, put the flame to medium, flip to all sides and deep fry the pakoras..
- Boneless chicken pieces are the best..
- Adding corn flour is optional.. for the crispness for long time i used corn flour here..
- Adjust the spice level according to your taste.. the above recipe was mildly spiced..
- When dropping in the hot oil, carefully do it.. Hot oil may hurt your hands..
- Don’t add more water and more flour.. you’ll not get crispy out.. if you need water to mix the masala ingredients, just sprinkle a little..
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)