Chicken Tikka, One of the spicy starter, who loves to have something spicy and tasty will go with this tikka.. tikka is a spiced version grilled with loads of your favorite vegetables..
We had this spicy tikka with Chicken biryani.. perfect combination know.. absolutely its a delicious combo.. Christmas is coming only few more days to celebrate the festive… and i reserved this post before a month, this soft spicy chicken taste good as stater for a party, when i prepare biriyani, i used to prepare a single dry dish, this time when i did Joe Loved this a lot.. grilling consumes very less oil. also here i used was olive oil.. if you don’t have olive oil then use normal cooking oil.. Try this interesting chicken tikka and write me about your experience…
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Starter/Appetizers
Prep Time: 1 hour | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 3-4
|Ginger Garlic Paste
||1/4 cup cubed
||1/4 cup cubed
||1/4 cup Cubed
|Mint & Coriander Leaves
||3 tsp chopped
|Chilli Chicken Masala
||1/2 – 1 tsp
1. Take the bone less chicken, wash and set aside.. here is the other ingredientss..
2. Add in the Ginger Garlic paste, followed by all the masala(Chillie Powder, Coriander powder, turmeric powder, Graham masala, Chilli chicken masala)
3. Give a good mix with the masala and chicken.. let them sit for 10 mins, now add al the cubed veggies..
4. Mix them well, add in the curd and Mix them well..
5. Add in the Mint and Coriander Leaves, then some food color..
6. Give a good mix, now Add in the Olive oil and And set this to marinate for 1 hour..
7. Preheat the oven in grill mode, Line the tray with foil paper and poke some holes in it.. Take the kabeb stick and insert the veg and chicken alternatively.. i got 5 sticks loaded with the tikka..Drizzle some few tsp of olive oil.. Put this in the preheated oven and grill it for 5mins..
8. Take the pan out and flip the sticks to the other side.. and again grill this for 5 mins.. If its not done grill for few more mins.. check the chicken by poking by a forks, i the chicken is soft then done, otherwise grill it for few more mins..
- Adjust the masala and spices to your taste..
- Cooking time vary depends on the Oven and the chicken piece size..
- Marination for minimum 30 mins is recommended..
- Serve hot for best result..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now