Classic Cherry Cake
Classic Cherry Cake.. with very less ingredients and very less effort.. Classic meant for Early day technique was used here.. early days they’ll not use essence for baking goodies.. some flavor needed to cover the Egg smell.. so in classic method, they use lemon
That’s the simple different Variation which had done here.. i explained every thing in one line.. This old fashioned cherry cake was a popular one during christmas season.. For this year christmas baking i bought few books.. and i found this delicious one on it.. when i was thinking this, its not much complicated and the ingredients are the simple one.. Anyone can think of baking on home now
.. All you need some butter.. substitute butter with oil or ghee.. Im so sorry for eggless cake.. this year I scheduled tight program.. I’m getting mails and messages regards eggless bakes… As my days are busy i couldn’t move to the eggless bake.. till February my plans are filled.. and for sure i need to experiment with eggless bake.. Here is the simple classic cake recipe…
Classic Cherry Cake
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Cake and Bake
Prep Time: 10 mins | baking time: 30 mins | Temperature: 180C
||1/2 cup chopped
1. Take the cherry’s and chop them into small pieces and set aside, in the mean time preheat the oven for 10 mins in 180C..
2. Line the baking pan with butter paper, and set aside.. Take a cup of APF/Maid in the measuring cup and keep ready..
3. Take the butter in a mixing bowl, if you take the butter out from the refrigerator like me… then microwave the butter for few second, to get back to the room temperature.. And sieve the Flour, Baking powder and baking soda…
4. Sprinkle some flour over the chopped cherry… Beat the Egg and butter in the mixing bowl.. beat his for 2 mins using whisker..
5. Add the sugar and beat them well.. Beat this for 3-4 mins.. Now the sugar will get mixed with the butter and egg.. squeeze out the lemon juice to it, add the lemon rind(For lemon rind, Grate the lemon skin gently), mix them well..
6. Now add the Chopped cherry to the Dry mix and mix well, followed by the wet mix..
7. Fold them well with a spatula or using a wooden spoon.. Now fill the Greased pan with the cake batter..
8. Put the baking pan in a preheated oven and bake this for 30 mins in 180C or bake until they done..
9. Make them cool and invert the cake to a plate.. peel of the butter paper, put the slices and serve…
- Lemon Rind and Lemon juice are very essential they give the classic touch.. for this reason essence was avoided in this cake..
- Preheating the oven is very important step..
- I used frozen cherry, if you had the fresh one then go with it..
- If you watch for your weight then please substitute butter with Olive oil and reduce the sugar for a healthier version..
“Classic Cherry Cake”
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)