This relishing chutney filled with Fresh coriander Leaves , Best accomplishment with idli, dosa, kara panniyaram, uttapam.. try this simple chutney and give a change to your regular side dish..
Chutney are the best and quick side dish idli dosai.. in very less time can prepare a delicious side dish with the handy things, it take very very less time, sometime in hurry i quite to temper the chutney too, though they go well idli dosa.. This Post helps you guys to learn the simple tasty chutney, try and let me know how it turned for you, the day i prepared this chutney to pair with Thinai Dosai..
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Chutney/Dip
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Serves: 2
|Fried channa dhal
||1 inch piece
||1/ 2 tsp
1. Take all the ingredients in a mixer, grind it by adding very little amount of water, grind this to a smooth paste.. adjust the salt and transfer the grinded chutney to a bowl..
2. Heat a Pan with oil, Temper with mustard, urad dhal, Channa dhal, Red chili and curry leaves.. add the tempered items to the chutney.. serve with your favorite dish..
- Adjust the spice and salt according to your taste..
- Adding more water will makes the chutney runny, so adjust the water and grind..
- If you don’t like the raw smell of coriander leaves then fry them for few in oil, make it cool and grind along..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 101 times, 1 visits today)