Eggless Sweet French Toast
Eggless French Toast.. Having a packet of bread in refrigerator is like a life saver.. Helps a lot when there is nothing in home.. Lot of quick instant recipes can be done with bread.. Nowadays i felt bread is a essential one like onion and tomato for cooking..
Early day i used have fruit bread with wonder brand.. seriously i hate white bread too. now all turn to reverse.. I’m not searching for fruit bread/sweet bread.. I’ll tell you the reason, now i learnt lot of instant recipes with bread, Coming to this eggless toast, Joe always feels heavy with normal french toast in morning he need a light breakfast, to compensate his Love with the French toast i found this recipe in gooogling.. it was such a easy quick toast.. and tasted better than normal french toast.. No Egg in your pantry no worries from here after, do this simple one and fill your tummy…Here yo go with the recipe..
Eggless French Toast
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Breakfast
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5-10 mins | Serves: 2
||1 tsp – 1.5 tsp
1. Heat the milk to warm, Take this warm milk n a wide mouth vessel(helps to dip the bread easily), Add custard powder and sugar, mix them well without any clumps..
2. Heat a Tawa pan drizzle some ghee/ butter over it.. In the mean time dip the bread and drop in hot tawa.. drizzle it with Ghee/butter.. Put the flame to medium.. don’t put the flame in high, soon the down side will turn dark..
3. Slowly Flip the bread to other side and cook in medium flame till turn golden brown color..Top with a piece of butter and serve hot…
- Use Warm Milk to mix the custard powder..
- If you don’t have the custard powder then use corn flour and tsp of vanilla essence..Corn flour is a substitution for Custard powder..
- When you dip the bread take out immediately, just do a quick dip drop otherwise bread will break..
- Put the flame in Medium and allow the bread to cook well, as it soaked well in milk mix, it take time to cook.. if you didn’t give proper time to cook means bread may break in the tawa..
“Eggless French Toast”
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)