Fish Puttu, This is a Stable preparation of my MIL, She loves to prepare different dishes, from her i learned the habit, and now its a viral for me
.. cooking three four side dishes and getting scold from Joe…
What ever she choose, mutton, chicken, fish, or vegetarian meal.. she had a proper choice of list to complete the combo meal.. This one is very new to me after our marriage.. though we are from coastal region.. mom use do curry, fry, avian, thooran in fish with lot of preparation.. i missed this one.. slowly i learned and i planned to post this for a long time.. when i prepare fish, the day end with heavy loads of work
.. mostly in week end is the time to experiment fish, chicken and mutton.. so this is also prepared in a hurry and the display was taken in very busy time… not much complicated recipe.. choose good fish with good taste.. carefull with the masala grinding, if you put more masala, completely dish will spoil.. so use the masala in little quantity, for that reason i mentioned coconut in tsp..okay let you go and check with the below recipe…
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Seafood
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
1. Wash ad clean the Fish, Remove the shells, and wash in running water.. Extract a cup of tamarind water and add it to the kadai, add some salt and start to cook.. Cook till the fish are done also the tamarind water should dress up.. In the mean time take All the ingredients to grind in a mixer and grind coarsely..
2. Make the fish to cool, Remove the bones and mash the fish and set aside.. Heat a kadai with oil, Temper with Mustard, Onion, Curry Leaves..
3. Add the mashed fish and saute for few mins.. now add the masala and mix them.. Put the flame to medium low and cook till the masala smell goes..
- If you choose small then debone the fish is much difficult work..
- This is the masala which i use for avail.. You can alter the masala by this ingredients(Coconut,Onion,Chillie powder, Coriander Powder, Jeera,Pepper,CurryLeaves), This masala gives a different flavor and taste to the fish..
- For saluting use sambar onion, which taste better the baleri..
- Do not add water, if you want the fish and masala is too dry to cook , then sprinkle some water and cook till they dries up.
(Visited 104 times, 1 visits today)