Lamingtons Cake, very very delicious cake.. madly I’m loving this cake, Now planing for a second batch of baking some lamingtons again.. experienced a different baking experiment with lot of fun..
Small white sponge squares of cake pieces coated with chocolate, Laminations are very popular in Australia, To prepare laminations cake, you need a sponge cake, homemade or store bought one…Lamingtons recipes recommend to dip in a frosting.. Jess had no patients in it.. when this got dip in chocolate frost, he was telling a big “woooowwww” amma
.. he love this lamington cake to the core.. usually joe docent like much sweet and desserts, but for this cake he raised up his eyebrows and telling.. this is best among the baking recipe.. this is what i need, a small appreciation for the hard work
.. i was flying in the air.. i don’t have enough patients to take share this wonderful post here.. hope this post helps you to learn the traditional lamington cake..Try this delicious cake, share your experience with me..
Recipe Category: Cakes & Bake
Prep Time: 15 mins | Baking time: 20 mins | Temperature: 180C
Ingredients to bake a cake
For chocolate icing
|Icing Sugar/Powdered Sugar
|Desiccated Coconut powder or grated
1. Take Egg, butter in a mixing bowl, beat it well till they form fluffy, add in the sugar and vanilla essence, beat it well till they form a creamy texture..
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl, Add the sieved flour mix to the beaten egg mix..
3. Fold the batter well and mix them without any clumps, Grease a baking pan and line with parchment paper,Preheat the oven for 10 mins in 180 C
4. Bake this for 20-25 mins in 180C temperature.., Make it cool, take out the car and make even pieces and set aside..
5. Take the Dark chocolate in a bowl melt this by double boiling or put in oven for 20-30 seconds, Add the butter and melt this again and add the Powdered sugar or icing sugar to the melted chocolate bowl..
6. Mix them well, make a creamy texture of it, dip each pieces into the chocolate icing and roll the pieces in it..
7. Take the coconut powder in a plate and roll the chocolate dip cake pieces in the coconut powder. keep them aside and make it cool..
- You can adding some flavored cake instead of plain vanilla cake.
- If you had any leftover cake then make this and do the fun filled chocolate roll.
- I didn’t use my hand blender, so my cake is little dense.. but it taste great..
Do You want to know, What gadget i used to bake this lovely cake.. Click here
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 202 times, 1 visits today)