Mutton Clear Soup
Mutton Clear Soup, Traditional soup of our family,both mom and MIL do the same method, who ever struggling from cough and sore throat can take this for a quick relief..
This is instant energetic booster for those who are recovering from bed rest.. healthy, and not so a tough one too.. early i used call my mom or MIL for the soup recipe.. now though i got star in making soup.. MOM does not add salt in it, but i do a pinch of salt to my taste.. i should tell my first soup experiment.. i added everything and add some salt in it too.. when i open the pressure cooker i found so much of soup in it, i boiled it to reduced the quantity, atlast the soup can’t keep in mouth, that was too salty… so from my experience don’t add salt early.. make the soup without salt and add it on the serving time, also add very little quantity.. of my usual recipes, i mentioned salt as needed, but here i clearly wrote it, only a pinch.. Hope this post is very useful to basics..
Mutton Clear Soup
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Soup
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Serves: 2
|Mutton Shoulder Pieces
||6-8 small pods
||1 small sized
1. Wash and clean the mutton pieces, peel the onion garlic, chop the tomatoes and coriander leaves, take all the ingredients together in a pressure cooker with 2 cups of water, bring this to boil for 4-5 whistles in medium flame..
2. Once the pressure released open the cooker and strain out the soup.. and serve this hot..
- Adding salt is optional, usually mom & MIL will not add salt, but i does it with a pic of salt..
- Freshly grounded peper flavors much better..
- if you don’t like tomato, can skip or add only one or two pieces in it..
“Mutton Clear Soup”
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)