Ragi Dosai/Finger Millet Dosai/Fermented Ragi Dosai
Ragi Dosai/Fermented Ragi Dosai/Finger Millet Dosai, Im very happy to share this healthy Recipe with you all.. This crispy dosai taste great.. This is a diabetic friendly recipe.. Diabetic Patients should away from Rice, Adding some healthy millets and grains makes a healthy tasty diet..
I Heard this form my friends aunty who is a diabetic patients.. She told a list of diabetic diet and said “Im feed up with these ragi and wheat”.. here after try this tasty diet dosa, and tell i can variety of breakfast using millets and grains.. not only a healthy and diet one for diabetic patients, fantastic and must try recipe.. when i said In my home “Today its Ragi Dosa for Breakfast”, Joe’s told achooo “Ragiiii Dosaiii ahhh>” such a excitement and dissatisfaction in his voice, after tasting the crispy dosa, he had no words.. he loved this variety dosa… he is not a idli fan, i tried Idli too>.. so soon Ragi Idli will update here.. Let you go with the healthy breakfast..
Ragi Dosai/Fermented Ragi Dosai/Finger Millet Dosai
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Breakfast
Prep Time: 12 hrs | Cook time: 5-10 mins | Serves: 10-12 dosa
1. Soak idli Rice separately, Soak urad dhal with methi seeds, here the methi seeds was in bottom.. Now Start grinding the urad dhal in mixer or grinder..Grind it to smooth, check the urad dhal batter by wet your fingers with water touch the batter it should stick your hand.. it’s perfect if the batter didn’t stick your fingers, collect the batter in a mixing bowl and keep them aside..
2. Grind the soaked idli rice and grind it to a smooth paste by adding some water..
3. Add ragi flour along with the Rice batter, if need add some water grind this along with the rice batter to a smooth paste.. mix them along with the urad dhal batter..
4. Add salt to the batter and mix them well with your hands.. keep this for fermentation, it took almost 10-12 hours for me to raise..
5. Heat the tawa, pour a laddle of batter to the hot tawa and spread them evenly, drizzle some oil wait for few mins and flip this cook for the other side..
- If you have ragi grains, then soak separately, and grind it along with the idli rice..
- Fermentation differs for the temperature of the area..
- Mixing the batter by hands helps to ferment soon..
“Ragi Dosai/FInger Millet Dosai/Fermented Ragi Dosai”
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 70 times, 1 visits today)