Rich Chocolate Cake
Rich Chocolate Cake.. Already i have few chocolate cake in this page,… though Christmas season is coming and we all started the celebration with this yummy yummy chocolaty cake.. Chocolate cake craving never ends.. Today i don’t have the plan to bake a cake.. and finally end with this lovely chocolate cake..
Nowadays Jess learned some patience to wait behind the camera.. Happy with him.. with his support i took this Click.. he waited until i drop the camera to the bag.. Now i tell you the reason .. he loves chocolates a lot.. from morning he baked he was blab blab “ Amma Cake for Appu, Amma Cake for Appu”… more than two hours he was white and watch all the works.. what I’m doing in the kitchen.. i love this baking experience with my little Jess.. Coming to this recipe.. This cake filled with rich chocolatey flavor.. i didn’t use much cocoa powder.. so the color of the chocolate cake is mild.. the cream was the magical taste.. when i found a pack of fresh cream in my refrigerator.. thought to prepare the topping.. it was sooooo delicious.. i bet you, this is a kids Rocking cake.. We celebrated our children’s day here with this yum yum chocolate cake.. Here you go with the recipe..
Rich Chocolate Cake
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Cake
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 20-25 mins | Temperature: 180C
||1/2 cup +1/4 cup
For Chocolate Cream
|Amul Fresh Cream
1. Break one egg and beat well, again break the other one beat well, add butter, Sugar and beat them till they form a creamy texture.. in hand blender it took 4-5 mins in medium-high speed, Add the seized Cocoa Powder, Maida/APF, Baking powder, Baking Soda.. Preheat the Oven to 180C for 10 mins..
2. Add a drop of vanilla essence too, fold them well using a spatula or spoon without any clumps fold them.. greaea the baking pan with butter/oil and line with a butter paper or parchment paper..
3. Fill the graded baking pan with prepared cake batter.. Bake this in preheated oven for 20-25 mins @180C, Or bake till they done..Once all done, take out the cake and make it cool for 30mins..
4. Take the fresh cream, and powdered sugar, beat them well till they form a creamy texture.. Sieve the cocoa powder to it, and blend them again..
5. Smooth Creamy chocolate is ready to cover.. Take out cake form the pan, and remove the top using sharp knife, if it is puffy.. here i removed the top..
6. Place the Chocolate Cream on top and spread evenly, and top with some sugar sprinkles..
- You can add some nuts and stuffing to the cake, to make it more rich…
- Preheating the oven is must..
- Instead of preparing chocolate cream, if you use any frosting technique you can go with your choice..
- I used Amul fresh Cream for the Chocolate cream..
- Topping with sugar sprinkles is optional..
Yum yum Chocolaty Cake…
Soft and moist with creamy top…
“Rich Chocolate Cake”
Do You want to know, What gadget i used to bake this lovely cake.. Click here
(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)