Strawberry Lassi, one of the outstanding taste.. we all love to have lassi after a heavy meal, got this habit from punjabi restaurant..Jess also in the list, he loves a lot., earlier i stay away from lassi, i was thinking how curd will taste good with sugar..
Once Jess had some leftover lassi, i didn’t think of the taste and have the leftover lassi.. such a lovely tickling after the meal.. from then i used to order a cup of lassi too.. in home i make lassi with different flavors.. in mango season i enjoy much with mango lassi, now i got some fresh strawberries, without delay I’m posting this super delicious lassi with you all.. think for this simple one in restaurants they charge 50 INR.. too bad know.. try this in home and make your family comfort with homemade lassi..
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Juice
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2
1. Wash and clean the strawberries, Chop them into pieces and set aside..
2.Take curd, Strawberry, Sugar in a blender, blend this together, and add some milk and blend again..
3. Here is the well blended lassi, Serve this withe some ice cubes..
- If the curd is too sour then add some more milk and sugar.
- if the curd is good in taste then no need to add milk., i had a little sour curd so i added some milk.
- Adjust the sweetness depend to your taste buds.
- For different flavors, try changing the fruits and enjoy different taste..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)