Beetroot Patties/Beetroot Tikkis, Another dish with the beet, This is a kids friendly recipe… These patties are soft in texture, crispy out and buttery soft inside.. Good healthy Patties to have with a cup of coffee or Tea.
In my previous post i told my beetroot story, here this recipe is a follow up of the previous one.. Beetroot halwa is a delicious sweet dish, this one is bit spicy savory treat.. Didn’t take much to finish the complete steps.. This can be a starter, finger food, Snacks.. I made these cutlets for our tea time.. i didn’t use much oil in, if ou wish yo can deep fry in the oil…Bread crumbs coating gives extra crunchiness.. Here you go with the recipe..
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: Snacks
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 4-5
|Ginger Garlic paste
1. Boil the Potatoes for 2 whistles in a pressure cooker and set aside, release the pressure and mash out the potatoes..Wash and clean the Beetroots, peel them and grate in a grater, Heat a quad with a tsp of oil, Saute the grated beetroots for few mins, add in the Chille powder, Graham masala, Turmeric powder and saute well..
2. Add in the Ginger garlic paste, Mashed potatoes and salt, give them the mis and make this to cool.. in the mean time Make some crumbs out of some bread slices, take corn flour, add in some water make a thick paste of it..
3. Make even size balls in the beetroot mix and make patties, dip in the core flour mix and Roll on the Bread crumbs..
4. Heat a pan and place the tikkis, drizzle some oil if needed, flip and cook both the sides..
- If you like this more spicy version, then ad some more masala..
- Make balls once they cooled completely..
- Serve the patties as hot…
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)