How many types and variation in single bread to make it for breakfast, still the hunt for bread recipes is not at all stopped, should confirm here, the hunt for bread recipes are strong and more serious to take a part.. Do you know Why this happen?? Bread is an easy easy easy one which take very little time to cook and even without cooking, just spreading some jam and butter it was yum.. more than that, bread omelette, sandwich, toast, How many things?? uncountable rite..
Here with a easy filing rich breakfast.. which is perfectly suit for kids snack box too.. Bread pudding recipe with highly nutritional mix of egg, milk, butter, sugar and bread.. for the flavor a day of essence.. more than enough to fill the tummy.. bread pudding had a unique taste in it.. rich and delicious bowl make the day fill with fun and joy.. not at all a messy job to prepare.. This simple yummy pudding gonna stole your heart at your first attempt.. do try and let me know the feed back.. don’t forget to drop your words in the comment session.. take care..
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Dessert
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 30-35 mins | Serves: 2 | Temperature: 180C
||1 1/4 cup
1. Take 1/4 cup of milk in a pan, Warm up, mix custard powder to 1/4 cup of milk..
2. Mix the custard mix to the milk, and mix them to the milk, crack a egg and mix well to the custard mix with a whisker..
3.Add a dash of vanilla essence, and a tsp of ghee/butter whisk them well.. Now the mix is ready..
4. Preheat the oven in 180C for 10 mins, Grease a baking pan with some oil/butter, Slice the bread in to bit size pieces, Arrange a layer in the baking pan.. and drop over the custard mix to the baking pan..
5. Now the second layer..Sprinkle some Raisin and nuts over the baking pan..
6. And drop the custard mix, and all set well.. if have more bread pieces and custard, arrange more layers.. and throw them in the Preheated oven and bake this for 30-35 mins 180C..
- Cutting the bread into bit size pieces, is not compulsory..
- If you wish you can add more raisin and nuts for each layer.
- Use multi grain bread or whole wheat bread for more healthier version..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)