Cauliflower bhaji.. This crispy bhaji, taste great with coconut chutney and A cup of hot tea.. This one is very easy to make, and taste much great and good than other bhaji varieties..
I remember our coorg vacation in 2013 Jan, there for the surprise we much this bhaji for evening tea time, This is such a perfect combo with the hot tea for the cool breezy evening that too in the starting of camp fire session.. cauliflower had a irresistible taste.. i love this veggie a lot.. it takes very less time cook and what ever preparation this taste great.. In the same way you can try other vegetables in bhaji..
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Tea Time/Snacks
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
||1/2 – 1 tsp
1. Take the Fresh Cauliflower, Separate the Florets and soak them in the water..
Add some salt and microwave the bowl for 2 mins.. else just soak the florets in the warm salted water for 5 mins. and drain out..
3. Take besan flour, Chillie powder, Turmeric powder, Hing, Salt in a bowl, add the water slowly.. and mix the batter without clubs. correct consistency of the batter is check by this method, just drop a floret in the batter, take them out, you should get a good even coat in the florets, then its perfectly done..
4. Add the florets and mix them.. Heat a Kadai with oil. heat the oil to super hot.. put the lame to medium, drop the florets mixed with the batter.. if you are worried about the shape then one by one dip and drop the florets in the batter..
5. flip and cook this till they turn the color and they done.. drain out from the oil and server with some dip or chutney’s..
- Carefully make the batter, by slowly adding the water eihtout limbs, if the batter is thick, you’ll not get crispy bhaji, also drink more oil and take more to cook..
- If the batter is runny, the fries will not taste like bhaji..
- Fry them in super hot oil..
- The Batter consistency should like this..