Raw mango Rice, was thinking to make this for a long long time.. last wk when watching TV, One Lady prepare this simple super recipe in here show.. i was flatten with her explanation.. this is not a season for mango and i badly craved for the combination of mango rice and potato roast..
My Lucky time.. is aw some Raw mango for sale in market.. without delay i grab some mango in my basket, You’ll not believe it took 30-40 mins to complete both the rice and Roast.. Perfect for lunch packing know.. we all loved it.. and here for sure if i get a raw mango, my first preference will bw this bowl.. Jess is not a fuzzy eater.. he too loved the flavorful mango rice.. We usually put pickles and make it preserve(Sukku mangaai) for later use.. we relished the complete bowl.. hope this simple post helps to learn a easy rice bowl..
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Lunch Idea
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves: 2
||1 medium sized
1. Wash and clean the raw mango, peel of the skin..
2. Grate the mango and set aside.. pressure cook the rice for two whistles and set them aside.. once the pressure released fluff with a forks..
3. Heat a kadai with oil , temper with Mustard, Urad dhal, Channa dhal, and Red chili.. once they done adding the turmeric and hing to ti..
4. Add in the grated raw mango and saute this for 4-5 mins in medium flame, add in the sugar and mix well..
5. Once the Mango get shrink in the oil, add in the cooked rice and mix them.. serve this with potato Fry and pickle for a divine taste..
- For 1 cup rice i used 1/2 cup grate raw mango..
- If the mango is too sour, then reduce the mango quantity
- Once you add the rice, switch off the flame and gently mix with a forks.. otherwise the rice may mash..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)