Quail Egg Roast/Kaada Mutta Varuval
That was a sweet surprise, when i saw this in the market.. i didn’t think about the recipe.. immediately i pick two packs of quail eggs n my basket.. but i was doubtful, how it taste, and how to cook this eggs.. this is very new for me..
After browsing for recipes and info about quail eggs, i found this egg is free of cholesterol, it’s good know.. will get he protein with out cholesterol from eggs how good it is.. it doesn’t take much time to prepare, i did it like the normal Egg roast.. it was so delicious and filing with our fried rice.. what else want more to fill a meal with a healthy side dish.. this goes well with rice and chapati too.. hope this post will help to learn a easy and healthy Quail egg roast.. Here you go with the recipe..
Quail Egg Roast/Kada Mutta Varuval
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Sie Dish for Roti
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves: 2
||1 pack(12 nos)
||1 medium sized
1. This is the pack of quail eggs i bought, take the quail eggs in a bowl, drop some water wash them and add in a cup of water, bring this boil for 10-15 mins in medium flame.. make them cool..
2. Peel of the shell and set them aside, Heat a quad with oil , Temper with mustard and Jeera, Saute the onion for few mins..
3. Add in the Ginger Garlic paste and curry leaves to it, fry this for few mins.. add in the Tomatoes and cook till they mash well..
4. add in the chili powder, turmeric Powder, salt and Sambar powder, mix them well, cook this till they removes the raw smell, now add in the boiled quail eggs and give the mix..
- This preparation is same like the normal Egg roast..
- Adding more onion and tomato increase the masala for roti and phulka..
“Quail Egg Roast”
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)