Strawberry FroYo, Don’t Think FroYo is not some other language, Short form for Frozen Yogurt.. Even i think the same, What is FroYo? From where the Recipe came, is there any place FroYo and all..
and after seeing the recipe instruction i got it, Frozen Yogurt is meant to FroYo.. Very Stylish Isn’t..
This time i was in a full plan to experiment the Strawberries.. you might get some info in my previous post.. this Frozen yogurt taste is not comparable.. have seen may other flavored frozen yogurt, even I’m not a big fan to taste flavored curd and lassi, though this time i force myself to do this.. my force is not let to out.. thoroughly enjoyed and crush the leftover FroYo in some curd and finished it as a lassi.. Sure you all love this Chill treat.. Here You go with the Pretty pink FroYo bowl Recipe..
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Ice Cream
Prep Time: 12 hrs | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2
||3/4 cup chopped
1. Wash and clean the strawberry by removing the heads, take curd, chopped strawberry, sugar in a mixer..
2. Grind it smoothly without any pieces.. transfer this grinded pulp to a air tight container.. put this in freezer for 4-5 hours..
3. Once they get set scrap the freezed Froyo and transfer to a blender, again blend this in the mixer..
4. Grind it smoothly and break all the crystals, and again tranfer the pulp to the box, and freeze this again for 4-5 hours in refrigerator.. once they get set take out from the refrigerator and scoop out and serve chill..
- Use hung curd for good result.
- Also use fresh curd..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now