Andhra chicken Roast is my recent tried recipe.. this is totally yum.. if you like to have a spicy version of chicken then don’t miss this recipe.. The name Andhra recipes are always hot in taste..
The name suggest, This Recipe serve a super hot chicken, i usually prefer grave dishes in chicken, recent days I’m keep my hands to try on dry chicken.. this is a no fail recipe.. and i got more quries regard chicken dishes, that why I’m very less chicken dishes in this page.. we are not fond in chicken, we prefer seafood, that’s reason.. so friends I’m sorry and here after I’m planning to give a even share of recipes in all sides.. so here is the super hot chicken, this special chicken goes well with roti, and i prepared this to match with chicken biryani.. Here you guys go and learn this yummy recipe.. Don’t forget to subscribe, don’t miss a single post, get all the updates directly in your mail.. and drop your words and suggestions in the comment session..
Andhra Chicken Roast
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: Side Dish/Chicken Roast
Prep Time: 1 hour | Cook time: 30 mins | Serves: 2
|Ginger Garlic Paste
1. Take the chicken, wash and clean and cube into bit size pieces.
2. Crack the egg, add ginger garlic paste and add the corn flour to the Chicken pieces..mix them well using your hand or use a spoon to mix them well..
3. Add in Chillie powder, Coriander powder, Chicken masala/Garam masala, turmeric powder, Salt to the chicken..
4. Squeeze out the lime to the chicken..
5. Mix the chicken well with the masala, keep this aside for 45 mins – 1 hour for marination..
6. Heat a pan with oil, Temper with Jeera and fennel seeds, add in the ginger garlic paste, fry this ..
7.Add in the finely chopped onions and Curry leaves to the Pan..
8. Fry the Onion till they turn pink in color..
9. Add the marinated chicken mix them well to the pan and cover the pan with a lid and keep this in medium flame for 10 mins..
10. After 10 mins open the pan and stir them, no need to add water to cook this roast, if needed if you think to add some water then sprinkle 1/4 cup of water to the pan..
11. This is after 20 mins of cooking.. see, almost the chicken are done.. but still need to roast them..
12. Stir them well.. yaeee the chicken pieces are well done here.. i need this deep roasted color. so i cooked this for few more mins.. and i got the good spicy roasted chicken here..
- Boneless pieces are the best for this dish..
- Adjust the Spice level to your taste bud..
- Instead of lime juice you can use buttermilk or curd..
- Here the Roasting done in medium flame, this take a slow cook to cook the chicken..