Capsicum Stuffed Curry/Uttar Karnataka Capsicum Stuffed Curry.. Learning a proper Authenticate recipes are really a super dooper moment.. This recipe also shared by my friend, Very Rich in taste and best best combo for roti..
You will not believe, the taste this is such a fabulous recipe, usually capsicum recipes will have the Capsicum flavour, here the Groundnut and coconut paste is the real flavours, i browsed a lot for this recipe, but i didn’t get a exact preparation.. and blindly followed my friend’s direction.. and the final result i got the same taste what she did.. Some will not let to go to try for new taste.. and if you are a foodie and love to trying other cuisines then this post is happy news fro you all.. And I bet you this is one of the most delicious side dish for Roti/Chappathi, Try this delicious and let me know how it turn for you.. Do Subscribe my page and don’t miss the daily updates…
Capsicum Stuffed Curry/Uttar Karnataka Capsicum Stuffed Curry
Recipe Cuisine: Karnataka Recipe | Recipe Category: Side DIsh
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook time: 45 mins | Serves: 3-4
||as needed(Little Amount)
||as needed for masala
1. Take the Ground nuts in a bowl, Microwave for 3 mins in High/100P, if you don’t have Microwave, Then dry roast in the Stove top..
2. After 3 mins, the groundnut skin will have cracks.. wait until they cool..
3. Crush your hands and remove the skin..
4. Capsicum(Country Capsicum/Natti Capsicum), this looks little small in size..
5. Take all the ingredients to grind..
6. Grind them in a mixer by adding salt, and water..
6. Here is the grinded masala,..
7. Slit like This, To stuff the Capsicum..
8. Stuff the masala like this..
9. Keep them marinate for 30 mins..
10. Heat a wide pan with oil, And drop the capsicum in to the oil..
11. All done.. cover this and put the flame to low medium flame..
12. Add in some turmeric powder and don’t add the salt now..
13. Flip the capsicum and cook all the sides..
14. Once they start to shrink, the masala’s will come out, if not give a mix and check for salt and add if needed.. Slit the green chillies and drop them to the Curry..Sprinkle some water in this stage..
15. Put the flame to high and make them dry.. and once you off the flame all the oil will absorb by the masala..
- Add more chillies if you like a spicy version, but this curry taste good if it has a spicy tickling taste.. groundnut and coconut,
- Store in airtight container, at he time of serving reheat the curry and serve..
- The same procedure can apply for Brinjal too.. use country Brinjal for the curry(Natti Kaai)