Egg Fry/Mutta Varuval
Mutta Varuval/Egg Fry is a most simple recipe, doesn’t need any special skills to do this dish.. before posting here i think a lot to post this recipe or not.. recently i got a mail from a reader, requesting quick recipes which consumes less time in the busy morning.. i had her words in mind.. and posting this simple recipe..
Once we had Egg Varuval in a restaurant, full dumbed with oil, can’t even taste the varual.. here i used Olive Oil, in the Ingredients i suggest you to prepare with Gingely oil, if you don’t have a chance to use olive oil, use Gingely oil.. The Pearl onion is the real taste for this varuval.. all southIndian Delicacies had a touch with pear onion or sambar onion with curry leaves.. both had lot of nutrition in it.. those who have continuous cough and cold should consume more pearl onion in their diet.. To make a healthy diet add Eggs in your diet.. this varuval pairs a good combo with all types of curries.. super quick recipe to prepare with in very less time.. Here is the recipe and i gave some more variation in the notes please check it out for more taste variation..
Egg Fry/Mutta Varuval
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: Side Dish
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
|Gingerly Oil/Olive Oil
|Sambar Onion/Pearl Onion
||3/4 – 1 tsp
1. Peel and chop the onions and set aside, heat a pan with oil, Fry the onions till they turns pink in color..
2. Add in the curry leaves and fry this for few mins, now crack open the egg and add it to the pan..
3. Add in the Salt and fry this egg in medium flame.. keep on stir the eggs makes them separate..
4. Once you off the flame and add int he pepper powder., mix them well..
- You can add jeera, Ginger Garlic paste, or crushed Garlic with tempering..
- Adding finely chopped green chilli ensures a different smell and taste… here no one like green chilli in these kind of recipes.
- You can 1/4 tsp of chilli powder for more spicy version..
- Adding some grated carrots or chopped Spinach is a another kind of variation..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)