Flax Seed Idli Podi
Flax seed Idli is a substitution for regular Idli podi, Flax seed has a character to control Bad cholesterol, Healthy chutney powder to have with Idli, Dosa.. Earlier i have no idea to use flax seeds..
I had a Uttar karnataka friend here, she had much more health conscious and fitness, she shared this recipe, also i got few more yum yum interesting recipes from her… earlier i was not a fond of karnataka dishes, when ever we visit restaurants, straight away i choose punjabi dishes.. also it is a difficult one to find a proper uttar karnataka restaurants, that i had a good chit chat with her.. don’t think she is 25+ or 30+ in age, she is 55+, and keeping a friend like this is really a boosting energy, i love to chit chat with her. so coming to this recipe, Flax seeds are really a good one, i saw most of the eggless recipe includes, flax sees, but i ever tried in my recipes.. this os my first recipe with flax seed, i hope this post will help you guys.. Don’t miss to subscribe and Don’t miss a single updates..
Flax Seed Idli Podi
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: Chuteny Powder
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Serves: 200 gms
||a bit piece
1. Take the Flax seeds in a pan, Half cover the lid as shown in the picture, this is to avoid spluttering of the seeds, fry them in low- medium flame till they pop up.
2. Once the flax seeds are done, keep them aside to cool, Take Garlic, hing in the pan and dry roast them..
3. Add in the urad dhal, channa dhal, thorn dhal in the pan and dry roast it.. and set them aside..
4. Dry roast he chillies and make all the content to cool, grind it to a fine powder in a mixer..
- When frying flax seeds, fry them carefully, if you miss to cover them nothing will remain in the pan.., to avoid vapour the lid is put half the way for the pan..
- Make all the content to cool before grinding.
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)