Mysore Bonda/Ulunthu Bonda
Mysore Bonda, A easy snack for tea time.. This is bit different from Medhu vada, here we are not going to add onions in it.. Instead add some coconut bits..
Mysore bonda is originated in Mysore region of karnataka state, , This is a kind of South Indian Street Food, This healthy snacks doesn’t need a shape like vada, very easy and lite to cook, Crunchy in out and soft texture inside the bonda’s, This simple snack can be serve along with breakfast or in the tea time, or as a stater, When munching this taste bonda’s the coconut bits from the soft texture taste too great, Don’t miss to taste this simple easy snack which had a much of taste in it.. as this completely made of urad dhal, this had lot of health benefits in it. very good for kids health.. DO try and let mw know your experience, Don’t forget to subscribe the page and don’t miss a single post or update from the page..
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: TeaTime/Snacks
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves: 2
1. Wash and soak the urad dhal for 30-45 mins, Grind it to a smooth paste, without by sprinkling some water..
2. Add in the chopped coconut bits, Chopped curry leaves, grated ginger, Hing, Pepper powder, salt..
3. Give them a good mix and keep aside, Heat a pan with oil, take a spoon full of batter and drop it to the hot oil, no need to worry for the shape..
4.Keep the flame to medium, and deep fry them, flip and cook all the sides..
5. Deep fry the balls to golden brown color, Drain out and serve hot with coconut chutney..
6. For the chutney, Take coconut bits, Green chili and salt in a mixer, grind it to smooth paste and sever the chutney with Bonda’s..
- Soak the dhal for less than 1 hour..
- Adjust the flame level to fry the bond’s..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 269 times, 1 visits today)