Rasam a soupy curry, and stable curry of south Indians.. I have few more rasam collection in this page, this pineapple rasam taste great, mostly in Iyer Marriage, this rasam will be served, and i never tried this before, but i have saw in most of my bloggers page, last when we bought pineapple i planned for this curry..
Here no other like pineapple other than me, its a hardest part to finish the bowl of pineapple, so every time i make the habit of making different dishes with it.. by the way, here i had some pineapple recipes too.. This flavoured much and all loved it.. and i found lot of variation in this recipe too, i changed the recipe to my convince.. if you don’t have the rasam powder, then check my other rasam, for instant rasam masala.. and the touch of jaggery is the real taste in it.. Hope this post helps you.. Dont Forget to subscribe to get the daily updates on your mail..
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: Curry
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
||2 + 1 nos
||1/4 cup chopped
1. Take some of the chopped pineapple and set aside, and take one tomato chop and set along with the pine apple.. Take the Other pineapple pieces and Tomatoes in a blender and blend well..
2. Heat a kadai with oil, Temper with mustard, Jeera, Red chilli and Curry Leaves, Let them pop and saute out.. and add in the pine apple pieces and tomato pieces..
3. Once they Mushed well add in the grinded paste and mix them well, put the Flame to medium and cook till the oil separates, Add in the Rasam powder, Turmeric powder Hing,(If you had a instant rasam masala add it here.)
4. Add in the Tamarind water and bring this to boil, boil only the bubbles come, switch off the fame, add in the coriander leaves, Jagery and salt to it.. Mix them well and serve.
- If you want a more spicy version of pineapple rasam, then add some instant masala too..
- Adding jaggery is the real touch for the Rasam.
- Adding salt in the last step is the another secret for rasam..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now