Prawn Roast, this spicy rich Roast is the best, preparing prawn in any form gives the best result.. Once you finish cooking this bowl, you can’t stop yourself, the aroma ignite your hungry..
This Indian Flavoured spicy roast is the best combo with Biryani, we had this delicious roast with Chicken Biryani.. There is Lot of varieties in Prawns, Tiger prawn, Jumbo prawn, normal prawns.. these only i know, which we had in market here.. We had some chicken curry in a Kerala Thattu kadai, The real flavour comes from the curry leaves.. and for the twist i add curry leaves with this roast, and the same the preparation i did with boneless chicken.. if you want a variation, then try the same recipe with chicken pieces too.. Here you go with the recipe.. Do try and let me know your experience.. Don’t forget to subscribe the page and don’t miss a single post..
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: Sea Food
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves: 2
|Ginger Garlic Paste
|Chilli chicken Masala (shakti masala)
1. Wash and clean the prawns, devein them and set aside..
2. Take the Chilli Chicken masala, turmeric Powder, Ginger Garlic paste and add salt if needed, i used sakthi masala here,
3. Mix them and marinate this for 30 mins..
4. Heat a pan with oil add the Prawns and start cook the prawns.
5. Add in the Curry Leaves, and cook in medium flame..
6. Cover this with a Lid and cook the mix..Stir occasionally and cook the prawns..
7. Once done Serve this with hot steamed Rice and curry..
- If you don’t have chilli chicken masala, then add 1/2 tsp of chilli powder, 1/2 tsp of coriander powder, 1/2 tsp of graham masala, 1/4 tsp of chicken masala..
- Roast the prawn in medium fame..
- Using butter/Ghee enhance more flavour and taste
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)