Fish Pepper Fry
Fish are my all time favourite one.. the one food which i crave more that will be fish.. every time when i travel to my mom’s place, will preorder the fish recipes there.. This peppery fish fry is a tickling one..
The hotness of pepper, tanginess of lime, shaaa no words to explain this divine taste.. This goes a perfect combination for a smaller or rasam.. Recently i saw a message in a E-papper, Dont take fish and curd together, this leads to skin problem.. please share the info to your family friends too.. earlier i love the fish and curd combination, but after hearing the news I’m waked.. This simple fish fry makes a light meal to a super duper one.. i hope this post helps you a lot.. Don forget to subscribe my page and Dont miss a single post..
Fish Pepper Fry
Recipe Cuisine: Sea Food | Recipe Category: Fry/Starter
Prep Time: 1 hr | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
|Red chilli Powder
|Ginger Garlic Paste
1. Wash and Clean the fish pieces, take Pepper Powder, Chillie Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Salt, Ginger Garlic Paste, together..
2. Squeeze the lemon and take the juice, mix it with the masala me a thick paste, if needed add few drops of water.. Spread the masala to the fish pieces and set them aside for an hour to marinate..
3. Heat a pan with some oil, drop the fish pieces and shallow fry the pieces,
4. Flip to the other sides and deep fry the fish pieces, serve hot..
- Marination is the best part for fish fry.. don’t skip it..
- if You wish you can Tawa fry the fish or deep fry them in oil too..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)