Oats Ladoo a healthy ladoo Special healthy ladoo recipe for kids.. i always in a struggle and face problem in feeding healthy recipes to kids.. Oats Stands in Low Crap ingredient.. preferring Oats in diet is a Healthy Thought to improve the diet chart..
Frying the oats help it to cook them properly.. kids love to have this ladoo.. kids prefer sweet recipes, why not taking a sweet and healthy recipe in one hand.. Jess always love to have some thing in beautiful shapes, he always prefer kulipanniyaram, ladoo recipes a lot.. no change in this recipe, this is a usual hit in home, Dont forget to subscribe the channel, and don’t miss a single post.. Do try and let me know your experience..
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: Kids Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Serves:10 pcs
1. Heat a pan, fry the Oats, dry roast the Oats in medium flame and make it cool to room temperature.
2. Powder the Roasted oats in the mixer..
3. Take the Powdered oats, powdered sugar in a mixing bowl.
4. Heat a pan with ghee, Fry the chopped nuts and raisins..
5. Add the hot ghee and fried cashew and rains to the mixing bowl..
6. Mix them well using a spoon or ladle.
7. Shape them in to balls when its hot enough to handle..
- You can add some ragi powder/millet powder/Health mix powder/Badham powder to make a much more healthy ladoo.
- Adjust the jaggery for sweetness.
- you add some grated coconut for more flavour and taste, but make sure, adding coconut will reduce the shelf life of the ladoo.
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)