Always Jess Took a pack of Strawberries for market, but he dare to taste the berries, coz of soreness, he say iiieee and run away, Always i face the challenge of feeding fruits and vegetable.. Not only Jess, most of the mom’s worried and having the same complaints..
For today Jess Tiffin Box i tried this health panniyaram’s, i never imagine this will taste that much great. came out well more than my expectation.. Usually i add banana’s to make this kind of panniyaram’s, this time i use the fresh strawberries, it was totally yum yum yum.. no words to explain the flavour and taste.. and finally i found a very good way to feed fruits with this technique.. Jess loved them coz of the pinky color and soft texture.. Samai Airisi one of the millet with very good source of finer and vitamins.. these millets are less in starch and helps the body to maintain a standard weight.. Oaky Here you go with the Delicious Panniyarams.. Dont Forget to subscribe the page and Dont miss a single post.. Do try nd let me know your experience.. Drop your valuable words in the Comment session..
Samai Airisi Strawberry Panniyaram
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: Snacks
Prep Time: 4 hours | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 4-5
1.Wash and Soak the Samai arisi for 4 hours, Wash and clean the Fresh Strawberries..
2. Take the Samai Airisi in the mixer and grind it, And add the Powdered Jaggery and Grind it along with the rice batter..
3. Now Followed by the Cardamon/Yellaki and Coconut grind them and finally add the Chopped Strawberries and grind them..
4. Transfer the Batter to a mixing bowl, Add in the baking soda, Mix them well, Heat a panniyara pan, Grease with pan, scoop out the batter and drop in to the pan holes.. Drizzle them with oil and cover it with a lid.. After 3-4 mins, Check the panniyarams are puffed up, and slowly flip them to the other side..
5. Again Cover the pan with a lid and leave for 3-4 mins, now all Done, you can see the crispy edges, serve them hot..
- Instead of Samai Airisi, you can vary with any other millets too..
- Raw Rice also a variation for Samai Airisi..
- Instead of jaggery use palm sugar..
- Can chop some strawberries and fill the muffins with berries for a different taste..