Again a Stunning soup is here to treat you all.. Last few days we all down with viral fever, slowly all are recovering form the illness and setting back to routine.. This Healthy soup is one of the best to have during lazy days..
Mushrooms are rich source of vitamins.. Kids love this creamy textured soup.. i did this recipes for few times, and totally addict to it.. clear soup is my preferences but this one is exceptional, i started cooking mushroom after marriage, hardly i spent more time to learn few perfect recipes.. Mushroom Peas Kuruma, Kadai Mushroom are my favourite and most liked recipes form the page.. Creamy soup always had a hidden sweet taste, use pepper powder to avoid this.. Dont forget to subscribe my page and don’t miss a single post.. Do try and let me now your experience..
Mushroom Creamy soup
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: Soup
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
||1/2 cup sliced
1. Wash, clean the mushroom peel them and set aside..
2.Heat a pan with butter.. i used Nandini Butter..
3.Saute the sliced Onion..
4. Add the chopped mushrooms and saute them well..
5. Saute them till they done..
6.Add the 1/2 cup of milk and cook the mushrooms in the milk, keep stirring continuously..
7. Once they start to boil, Switch off the flame, make them to cool..
8. Take the mushroom and onion in a mixer..
9. Grind it to a creamy smooth texture..
10. Again heat the pan with butter and drop the grinded smoothy paste to the pan.. bring this boil, add salt and pepper and remove the pan from flame.. Serve Hot .
- Use fresh Button Mushroom.
- Adjust the milk for more quantity.
- Add salt in the last stage, since milk is added in the recipe it may churn early.