Who Doesn’t Like jelly, Kids favourite is jelly, they love love all the flavours and this is a wise way to feed the fruits and fruit juice to kids.. This pomegranate Jelly is a no color and no preservative one, guilt free to feed your kids..
I used Gelatine here if you don’t have the chance to get Gelatine use china grass/Agar Agar as per the packet instruction, Jelly is a way to preserve fruits in a Clear and translucent, This Is a easy method and painless preparation, also the jelly can be prepared with Store bought juice too.. Need some patience to set the jelly.. If there is a way to prepare the store bought one in home, then why not give a try.. this is such a basic and easy recipe, Do try and Let me know your experience, and Dont forget to subscribe my page and don’t miss a single post..
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category:Dessert
Prep Time: 2 hours | Cook time: 5 mins | Serves: 2
1. Cut and clean the pomegranate seeds, take them in a blender with some sugar..
2. Grind them and Strain out the juice, if need add the Cold/Room Temperature water and make the pomegranate juice..
3. Boil the water and set aside, Take the Gelatine in a mixing bowl add the boiled water to it, mix them well without any clumps.
4. Strain the Gelatine water, and mix them with the fruit juice, Fill out the old and Keep them in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, or refrigerate till they set..
- Use more sugar for more sweet
- Same can be prepared with any other fruit juice too, i have no idea in pulpy fruits.
- Much much warm or hot water to dilute the gelatine..
- Use Cold water or room temperature water for preparing fruit juice..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now