Wheat Rava Apple Kesari is a healthy bowl of sweet pudding..these both Wheat rava and apples are not much a big fan in our house.. here with a healthy twist why not to make them a pudding with these rare combination. At the first the first sight itself this kesari attracts kids and deserves a good place in their Little hearts..
Even to me these two ingredients are rarely used one, this healthy twist pudding filled with iron and vitamins, always there is a statement wheat rava is a healthier option than compared to the ordinary Rava(sooji), this is my very first experiment with this ingredients, and this mission is for my kids snacks box, and no fail, Jeshu loved it lot, this is a big hit with him.. when i was taking snaps before the serving Joe asked what was that, proudly i said “Wheat Rava Apple Kesari” and with a smile he replied such big name u named for this pudding, hahaha no way i should mention the healthy name know.. come here it’s a treat for you, do try and let me know your experience, Dont forget to subscribe my page and Dont miss a single post..
Wheat Rava Kesari
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category:Dessert
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook time: 15-20 mins | Serves: 2
||1/2 cup chopped
1. Super héros of this healthy pudding, i used Double horse Samba Wheat Rava and fuji apple..
2.Take 1/2 cup of rava and roast it till they done, do in medium flame it takes upto 5-8 mins..fry them and set aside..
3. Wash and Clean the Apple, Half them, peel the skin out..
4.Chop them into small pieces and set aside..
5. Take 1.5 cups of water in a bowl, add a pinch of food color and drop the chopped apple to it..
6. Bring this to boil in medium flame.. and set them aside.. Apples took very less time to cook.
7. Heat a pan, fry the Nuts and Raisins.
8. Along with the Nuts and raisins add the roasted Rava and fry this for 2-3 mins..
9. Now add in the Boiled Water with apples, stir them continuously.
10. Cover and let the Rava Cook well in medium flame..
11. Cook till the Rava done properly..Check the rava before adding sugar.. if not add few more teaspoons of water and cook again..
12. Add sugar to the Pan and Mix them well
13. Now the sugar melts and the consistency get lossen..
14. Add rest of the ghee and Stir well..
15. Cook till the chaser roll out from the pan..
- You can substitute the apple with your favourite fruits..
- Adjust the sugar amount to your taste buds..
- You can some badam and pista for more flavours..