Toady i saw the most happiest kid in the world, hehehe that’s My boy Jeshu.. i gave some gap for baking, he start to ask the cake two weeks before, all in the family are down with viral fever and throat infection, it take a while to set.. to change his mood to day i plan this cake to cake..
He jumps like anything, earlier he is not a fond of choco cake, nowadays when ever i start to bake he confirm once whether its a choco cake or not.. if its not a choco cake he’ll not excite more, though the choco cake had some bitterness kids like them a lot.. and hiding veggies and fruits in choco cake is much easier.. i don’t have butter in stock, i used oil here.. though its soft and fluffy, you can prove them with the texture here.. okay done no more boring blah blah, let you guys check with the recipe.. Dont forget to subscribe the page, and Dont miss a single post.. Do try and let me know your experience, drop your priceless words in the comment box..
Recipe Cuisine: Cake & Bake | Recipe Category: Baking
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 40-45 mins | Temperature: 180C
||2 cups( 200gms)
||1 cup (100 ml)
||1 cup (100 gms)
||1/4 cup (50 gms)
||1/2 cup(50 ml)
1. Crack open the Egg and beat it, Crack the eggs one by one.. in the mean time preheat the oven for 10 mins in 180C..
2.Now Time to open the second egg, beat them well.. if you have a electric beater use your electric beater..
3. And open the Third Egg Beat them well till they foam up.. i used my hand whisker, almost i whisk the eggs for 5-8 mins..
4. Add the Vanilla aEssence and beat them well..
5. Add Oil/Butter i used cooing oil here, beat hem well and set aside..
6. Now the sugary time, add the sugar and beat them well, if you have powdered sugar then use it, my sugar granules are small i used it as it is..
7. Sieve the Flour, baking powder, baking soda.. and set them aside..
8. Add the sieved flour mix to the wet mixture.. use a spatula to fold the batter..
9. Add milk and mix them well, if need add milk, i had a thick consistency batter, so i add some milk to adjust the batter..
10. This is the exact consistency you have to get, to bake a soft fluffy cake this consistency is very important, add milk only if need to adjust the batter..
11. Take 3/4 of batter in a another mixing bowl..
12. Sieve the cocoa powder and set aside..
13. Add the cocoa powder to the 1/4 part of batter..
14. Mix them well and all set done..
15. Now the alignment part, take a greased pan, if you have a butter paper or parchment paper use it in the bottom.. drop 2tsp of plain batter in the centre…
16. Drop 1 tsp choco batter and followed by the plain batter and again the choco batter, repeat till the batter ends..
17. Here all done to bake..
18. Put the prepare baking pan in the preheated oven, bake this for 45 mins or till they done..
19. How beautifully they raised..
20. All done and the cake is out from the oven, Now see how to check the cake if its done or not??
21. Take a kabab stick and poke in the centre of the cake..
22. if the stick comes clean then perfect to serve, make it to cool for 20-25 mins, slice them and serve..
- Use the ingredients in room temperature..
- Use butter in place of oil.
- in place of cocoa you can use another flavours and color for more yummy version..