Panner Fried Rice
Paneer Fried Rice, Once i saw in this name in a Restaurant menu, and twisted my Egg Fried Rice into a Vegetarian Panner Fried Rice Here.. Finally i got what i expected to taste.. Some what This is a new method for me, Adding Crumbled panner and cubed panner together, crumbled panner blend well with the Rice and vegetable.
Home made panner are always best, when i make sweets i do panner in home, but for curries and regular use i bought “Milky Mist” Panner which had taste of home made one and soft in texture, When ever i cook panner i get the only 3/4 of the paneer for the dish, Jesh is a big fan of it, he loves munching panner while play.. If he found a Panner packet in refrigerator, immediately he ask to open the packet.. But he never touch the panner curry.. Love this simple Meal, Hope you guys will enjoy the simple recipe.. Let me know ow it turned for you, Give your valuable comments in the Comment session..
Panner Fried Rice
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: One Pot Meal/Rice Varitey
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook time: 15-20 mins | Serves: 2
|Ginger Garlic Paste
||1/4 cup chopped/Grated
||1/4 finely chopped
|Fresh Green Peas/Frozen Green Peas
1. Cook the Rice With needed salt, release the pressure and set aside, Finely chop the Vegetable(Carrot, Beans, Onion). If you have frozen peas, then Soak them for 2-3 hours in boiled water, or soak them for 6-8 hours, Pressure cook the soaked Peas for 2-3 whistle and set aside.. Here i used Fresh Green Peas.
2. Grate half of the Panner and chop half of the panner, this helps you taste the panner good way, crumbled panner will blend well with rice.. Heat the Pan with Ghee/Oil.. Sauté the onion till they turn pink color..
3. Add in the Ginger Garlic Paste , Saute for a while, Add the chopped carrot and beans for 2-3 mins in medium flame..
4. Add the Green Peas, and panner cook them in medium flame till the vegetables are done, season with salt for the vegetable, make sure your rice is cooked with salt.
5. Add the Cooked Rice and mix well, off the flame add some pepper powder to the rice.. mix gently with a forks or fluff them.. add in the coriander leaves and serve..
- Cook the Rice with salt once the pressure released, fluff them using a forks, to avoid the clumps.
- Cook the panner in Low medium flame to avoid the rubbery texture. and cooking in low medium flame helps to keep the panner soft for long time.
- Chop the vegetables to small, this helps to reduce the cooking time.
- Potato Fry, Machurinan, Raita, will be the best pair with this bowl..
“Panner Fried Rice”
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)