This greeny Flavourful plate Fills the tummy Like anything, such an easy job to prepare, i totally loved this bowl of rice, All of a Sudden few bloggers started writing about this recipe.. i too felt wow such an awesome coloured platter they clicked and its a healthy one too know..
Radhika Akka from Tickling plates pulled my attention more, once i saw this recipe in her space,there was a spark for this recipe and without delay i tried this flavourful bowl, should thank her a lot, for this wonderful recipe. mint and coriander had lot an lot of health benefits, but most of us use these herbs only for flavour, these improve digestion too.. coriander chutney, mint chutney, though i prepared some leftover will be there when ever a i prepare a fully herbed recipe, will get some left over, but this time no way, no one will keep leftover.. only in biryani or pulao these herbs are used that too in a minimal quantity, you can use half a bunch of herbs for this wonderful recipe. i twisted few steps to my taste, hope this post will help you guys to learn a simple and yummy rice bowl, See you in next post, Cook happy and Eat healthy..
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: Rice Bowl/One pot Meal/Pulao
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Serves: 2
Ingredients to grind
||1/2 bunch cleaned
1. Wash and clean the mint leaves and Coriander leaves, Take all the to Grind..
2. Grind all the ingredients to a smooth paste ..
3. Heat pressure pan with oil/Ghee, temper with Bay Leaf, Saute the sliced onion till they turns pink..Add the Grounded paste and saute them well .
4. Saute till the raw smell goes away it take 5-8 mins in medium flame, Now add the Soaked Rice to the Pan.. (Soak only for 10 mins).
5. Add 2 cups of water & add salt to the pressure pan,(I used one cup of rice, so 2 cups water is good enough to cook the basmati rice) Pressure cook it for 2 whistles, flip them with Forks and serve hot..
- Adding tomato is an Optional one.. You can chop them finally and fry them along with the onion too..
- Soak the Rice for 10 mins, if you wish fry them in the ghee and set them aside..
- Adding Chopped mint leaves also optional, i didn’t do here, if you want you use
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now