SweetCorn Pulao, Easy peasy one pot meal, can be made in a few mins, Can treat your loved ones with in a short time, any combo with veg or non veg serves a fantastic pair..
Long back i wish to try this simple meal, and here the time comes, joyful meal it takes very few mins to finish the process. SweetCorn is my favourite Veggie.. Love to munch SweetCorn Chaat in any time.. Butter and lemon flavours with sweetcorn are my preferable choice.. Almost my vacation get to an End and slowly all getting to set for a regular schedule, Very Excited to begin blogging again, Thanks for the Weather, This summer is not that much Hot like previous year.. Enjoyed a lot with Family, This Vacation visited our Native, Coimbatore, Mysore, & clicked so many pics too.. Hahah got your question Any New Recipes?? Yes for Sure, collect few healthy recipes from my MIL, Will Share it soon.. Okies Here You go with the Recipe.. See you in the Next post. Cook Healthy and Stay fit..
Recipe Cuisine:Indian | Recipe Category: One Pot Meal/Pulao
Prep Time: 1o mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Serves: 2
|Ginger Garlic Paste
||2 1/4 cup
||3 tsp/1/4 cup
1. Heat the Pressure cooker with Ghee/Oil, Temper with clover and cardamon, and saute the finely sliced onion..
2. Add a bay leaf and fry for a while..
3. Add in the Ginger Garlic paste and Green chillies to the Pan and fry them well .
4. Add the SweetCorn and allow them to cook for few mins..
5. Once they done add the Graham masala.
6. Now time to add the Soaked Rice..(Soak only for 10 mins, if you wish you can fry them for a while in the ghee) here i directly fried the rice along with the Masala..
7. Add the Water and salt..
8. Now add the curd for the taste..
9. And add the chopped herbs(Mint leaves ad coriander leaves) to the pan and cover them with the lid, Pressure cook this for two whistles.
10. Wait until the pressure release and poke them with forks.. , fluffy them up and serve hot..
- Grinding Green chillie along with the ginger and Garlic will serve a different flavour, if you grind the green chilli no need to add them while sautéing
- Use fresh SweetCron For good Pulao, mine was two weeks old stock.. if you the fresh sweetcorn, they looks soft and puffy in the pulao..
- Sever this pulao with Gobi side dishes, or chicken fry with a twist of your raita..
Get the Updates Straight To your inbox, Subscribe Now
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)