Fish Fry/ மீன் வறுவல்
Not to tell this as Fish Fry, Should mention this as Mom’s Fish Fry, This simple recipe serves tickling taste to your tongue.. So many recipes with Sea food this one is quite unique..
The deep fried onion masala coat taste great.. When Joe taste this fish for the first time.. he loves this Masala.. I Love to mix this masala alone with the hot steamed rice.. All kind of fish suits well for this fry.. no compromise in masala taste, may be the taste have a slight change depends of the fish meat.. and i avoided deep frying method.. It consumes using much oil and helps to stick the masala coat finely.. Serve This hot hot Fish fry with Rice and curry.. And this is the exact fish fry of my mom.. She do this with Sardine fish, thats taste such great.. miss her fish fry a lot… Try this simple and taste fry.. write me if you like this taste..
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Side Dish/ Sea Food
Prep Time: 3-4 hours | Cook time: 15 mins mins | Serves: 3-4
1. Wash and Clean the Fish pieces..
2. Take the ingredients to Grind.. (Pearl onion, Ginger, Garlic, Fennel Seeds)
3. Grind this to a smooth paste by adding a few tsp of water..
4. Transfer the masala to the Plate, Add Chillie Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric and Salt to it.. (My focus is very close to Salt, I added enough Salt to our taste)
5. Marinate the Fish pieces for 3-4 hours..
6. Heat a pan with oil and fry the fish, flip then and cook the other side, cook till they done.. don’t disturb the fish pics often, masala will separate from the fish..
- Grind the masala to a smooth paste, don’t add much water.
- Marinate attest for 2 hours.
- I didn’t do deep fry here since the masala had thicker coat.
- This Fish fry suits for all types of fish..
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)