Chicken Kebab/Chicken Kabab, Big fan for this deep fried chicken.. These fried chicken is a good combo with Ghee Rice and Dhal, Dont know for a long time i have no idea to try this in a home, but when ever we want kabab will get in the near by restaurant..
Few days back i was thinking is it a health one to buy from shop for all the time, my self consoled its not.. and Jess too loved this fries. and i have decided to try in home for with in few Hours.. here the one we bought is done with Bones, like as i did, and the chillies flakes is the best part of the chicken kabab which sizzles the hotness all over the bites.. Hope this post helps you guys to learn about the Easy Chicken Kabab.. This is my “Day 21 of B365”..
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Appitizer/Starter
Prep Time: 8 hrs | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 3-4
|Red chillies Flakes/Red chillies powder
||1/4 – 1/2 tsp
Ingredients To Marinate
||1.5 – 2 tsp
|Garam Masala/Chicken Masala
|Ginger Garlic Paste
Wash and clean the Chicken pieces, i used all bone pieces too, but bone-less pieces result best.
Start with First marination, Add Hung Curd, Turmeric Powder, salt and Lemon juice
Mix the Chicken well, Keep them aside for 1/2 an hour, Drain the Excess Curd after 1/2 an hour
Now Add the Chillie Powder, Ginger Garlic Paste, Garam Masala, Red Food Color, And add salt if needed(Already i add 1/4 tsp of salt in the first marination) when u add salt in this step, Please be conscious..
Mix them well, and Keep this marinated chicken for 3-4 hours marination..
After marination, on the time of frying the kebab, Add the Corn Flour..
Add the Maida/APF
Add in the Red chillie Flakes/Red chillie Powder
Add in the beaten egg to the marinated chicken , mix them well
Here is the Good marinated Chicken Ready to fry..
Heat a Pan with Oil
Add the pieces one by one to the hot oil, keep the flame in medium high..
Wait for 4-5 mins, and flip them, fry them well till they turn good pretty color..
- Over night marination can be done for good juicy Chicken, atlas 4 hours marination is must needed.
- First marination helps the chicken to tender and sot..
- Second marination is for spices..
- Adding salt in the second marination, do with a conscious.. already in the first marination have added some salt.. if you more confused with salt, skip the salt in the first marination and directly add to the second marination..
- Fry the pieces only in medium high flame.. if you fry in Low medium flame, kebab sucks more oil..