|Vanilla Essence||1 tsp|
|Avacoda||1/2 cup smoothie|
|Baking Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Baking Soda||1/4 tsp|
2. Sieve Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and set aside, Beat Egg and Butter in a mixing bowl..
3. Once the butter done add in the granulated sugar and beat them well, Add in the vanilla essence too..
4. Add in the Sieved flour and gently fold the batter, and the in the final step add the avocado pulp.. and mix well.
5. Batter was done, Pre heat the oven for 10 ins 180C line the muffin cups in the greased muffin tray.. Scoop the pulp in a spoon and fill the muffin cups..
6. Bake the Cupcakes for 15 mins in 180C, or bake till they done.. All beautiful cupcakes are ready to serve..
1. Taste the avocado before adding if the fruit taste bitter, cake will not taste good..
2. Baking time varies form OVEN to OVEN
3. Preheating the Oven is essential step..