Baking Cookies is such a fun play. From kids to elders cookies had a great place to choose. Everyone had a different flavour of choice in cookies, So many variation in one word “Cookie”. N number of Varieties followed in this recipe.
Cookie is a another form of baking, which the dough will be baked till they turns crisp, and the shelf life of the goodies is much better than cakes and breads.
Last month when I review my page, I don’t have enough recipes in baking cookies, I plan to take a note of basic cookie recipes, in that array I choose chocolate chip cookie as small project to learn it from the scratch.
Adapted this recipe from a cookery book, I don’t have brown sugar in hands, so i substituted with the normal white sugar. Here and there i give some small change according to my need. This Chocolate chip cookie is a buttery soft and crisp in nature. Homemade cookies are super easy and healthy snack for kids snack box.
Crunchy, Crumbly, Buttery, Soft cookies are super delicious and super easy to make. This batch of cookies gave more confident to try more types of cookies.
Step By Step Picture Instruction
Dark Chocolate chip, Use good amount of chocolate chip for delicious cookie
Take all the listed ingredients.
I use the butter paper to grease the tray.
Line the baking tray with parchment paper
Take sugar and butter in a mixing bowl, beat them well to a creamy texture.
Add a dash of vanilla essence
Crack one egg to the mixing bowl and beat them well to a creamy texture.
Sieve the dry ingredients (Flour, Baking soda and salt) to the mixing bowl
Fold the flour gently and knead a soft dough
Add dark chocolate chips to the dough
Fold well to mix the chocolate chip with the dough.
Equally divide the dough into small balls and line them in the tray.
Bake the cookies for 10 mins at 200C temperature.
Once done remove the tray from oven
Place the cookies in a cooling rack, to cool completely
Store them in a air tight container.
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 50 gms Butter
- a pinch Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 nos Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the Oven to 200C for 10 mins. Line the tray with parchment paper.
- Take 50 gms of butter in a mixing bowl, add sugar and vanilla essence, mix well to a creamy texture.
- Add a teaspoon of vanilla essence, and an egg to the bowl, Beat them well to mix well.
- Sieve the Four, baking soda, salt, add the sieved dry ingredients to the mixing bowl.
- Fold the dough to a smooth soft dough. finally add the chocolate chip and fold with the dough.
- Equally divide the dough into small balls and arrange them in the lined tray, Bake them for 10-12 mins at 200C.
- Place them in the cooling rack, allow the cookie to cool completely, and store them in a air tight container.
- Ingredients should in room temperature.
- Can use brown sugar instead of white sugar.
- Cool the cookies completely to room temperature.