Pan Fried Sea Bass Fish/கொடுவாய் மீன் வறுவல்
Pan Fried Sea Bass Fish/கொடுவாய் மீன் வறுவல், An exotic fish recipe. Taste of the fish is too buttery in nature. In this recipe I used very less spices so that its a kids friendly one too.
Sea Bass has very less small bones with more fishy, buttery and fat taste. We usually prefer seafood often, but never tried this exotic one. The flavour and richness of the fish is very Unique in taste. Bass fish are rich with Vitamin B-12 and B-6, but it contains mercury. This Fish is best to bake, Grill and fry. Here I shared an easy recipe with great taste.
Pan fried Sea Bass Fish/ கொடுவாய் மீன் வறுவல்
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Starter
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 4
|Sea Bass Fish/கொடுவாய் மீன்
Wash and clean the sea bass/கொடுவாய் மீன், drain the excess water.
Add Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Pepper powder, Salt to the fish
Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the fish
Mix gently to spread the masala all over the fish, set this aside for 30 mins to marinate.
Heat a grill pan with oil, Pan fry the fish pieces in medium high flame.
Flip and cook the fish till the fish turns crisp or till they done.
- I used boneless fish for this recipe, while purchasing itself I prefer this fish to cut into cubes.
- This recipe is very mild in spices, if you want more spice then add it to your taste bud, but this fish taste too with pepper rather than chilli powder.
- I used Gingelly oil to fry the fish, the flavour was good with this oil to fry fish
- In the main picture I used Basil, Lemon wedges and onion for garnishing.
- The same recipe can be grilled in the oven too.
“Pan Fried Sea Bass Fish/கொடுவாய் மீன் வறுவல்”
(Visited 130 times, 1 visits today)