We had a simple lunch with Ridge gourd curry, Rice, Roti, Manathakkali keerai poriyal, Pickle, Fish fry and curd..:) some times simple curries fullfill the part.. here goes the same… from an article i read Ridge gourd has highly medicinal values… it recovers most of the problem raising in the summer time… it getting hot and hot in bangalore.. start your diet plans with healthy vegetables and fruits… here we go with today’s recipe, do try and let me know how it turns for you..:)
* Chop the Onion, Tomatoes and Ridge gourd..
* Heat the kadai with oil + ghee temper it with mustard, jeera, urad dhal, curry leaves, Ginger and red chillie.
* Saute the onions for few mins.
* Add the Chopped Ridge gourd, cover and cook it for 3 mins.
* Add the tomatoes and again cover and cook it for 3-4 mins.
* Add in the the Boiled moong dhal, once the Ridge gourd and tomatoes are cooked well.
* Cook this curry for 5 mins in medium flame…