This Spiced Cauliflower fry is one of the accomplishment with Sambar, Paruppu, Rasam, puli kulambu.. This is similar to Chettinad flavor, Much much spicy and hot dish.. i recommend this dish to serve immediately after cooking..
The day i was searching a new taste for cauliflower, no t in bad.. happy with the end result, and on the day i tried this with Puli kulambu.. want a top spicy, flavorful side dish for your Lunch menu, then this is the one for your taste buds, easy one, can be done within few mins.. in my early days with cooking experience never had a perfect dish with Cauliflower, i still remember those days to improve the level.. i add one more cauliflower recipe to my regular cooking menu.. hope this will useful for you guys too..
Cauliflower Pepper Fry
Prep Time: 1o mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves: 2
|Cauliflower||1 cup florets|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 tsp|
Ingredients to Roast and Grind
|Red chilly||2-3 nos|
|Coriander Seeds||1 tsp|
|Cloves + Cinnamon||2 nos + 1 inch|
1. Heat a kadai and roast the ingredients in low-medium flame, make them cool and powder it and set aside..
2. Clean the cauliflower florets, boil a cup of water with salt and turmeric powder, add the florets for few mins by closing the lid cook this for few mins and switch off the flame and strain out the water, otherwise do what i did, take a microwave safe bowl, fill it with water, add the florets turmeric powder, salt to it, set the power to high and microwave it for 4-5 mins.. drain the water and set aside, in the mean time chop the onion, heat a kadai with oil, sauté the onion and curry leaves, add the parboiled cauliflower florets to it, sauté for few mins and add the grounded masala powder to it..
3. mix them well and cook in low medium flame for fewmins, evenly spread the masala to the florets..
- If you don’t want the graham masala flavor, then you can skip the cloves and cinnamon
- Microwave the cauliflower florets to parboil them or do it stove top..
“Cauliflower Pepper Fry”
(Visited 118 times, 1 visits today)