For chappathi/Roti, it’s a bit twist to prepare a side dish.. most of the days here we have Roti for dinner, i prefer some things new, healthy, tasty, for it.. otherwise soon Roti will get bore, this is a unique kuruma.. simple and tasty one.. consumes very less time to prepare.. i found lot of egg curry in google this one ping my taste bud to try immediately,
I’m sorry i miss the recipe source.. Egg is one of the precious ingredients in homes, it helps a lot in busy schedule.. a best accomplishment with Roti.. Rich gravy taste like restaurant Egg curry, This delicious Egg kuruma give a good pair with Idli, Dosa too.. mostly for dinner preparation i have to found a new gravy, to change the regular taste.. okay here you go with the preparation and do try and let me know your experience…
Check the few more Egg recipe to pair with Roti..
- Chettinad Egg Curry, Spicy flavorful gravy
- Egg Salna, such a simple and tasty side dish for roti
- Egg Roast, its a semi gravy kind of, spicy, tangy dish..
|Onion||1 medium sized|
|Ginger Garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Chillie powder||1 tsp|
|Coriander Powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Graham masala||1/2 tsp|
|Green Chillie||2-3 nos|
Ingredients to Roast and Grind
|Cashew nuts||5-6 nos|
|Kasa Kasa||1 tsp|
1. Roast the ingredients slightly, make it cool and grind it to a smooth paste..
- When hard boiling the eggs, always take the eggs in room temperature.. if its refrigerated then wait until they come to room temperature..
- roasting the masala, is optional.. can use the raw masala too..
- If you want ginger garlic paste more then add a extra tsp.. Egg is gastric adding Ginger Garlic paste reuse the gastric effects..
- Adjust the spice level to your taste buds..