Brinjal Tawa Fry, a spicy low calorie version of brinjal, here i used the vangi bath masala that’s the real taste behind this simple brinjal fry… very lite and a tummy filling one which accomplish with sambar, rasam, or any kind of curry..
Very time consuming recipe.. I don’t know when i start loving brinjal
Brinjal Tawa Fry
|Large Brinjal/Baingan||1 nos|
|Besan flour||1/2 cup|
|Chillie powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|Vangi bath powder||2 tsp|
|Salt||as per taste|
1. Wand slice the brinjal as shown and drop them in bowl filled with water.. take, Besan flour, Chille powder, Turmeric powder, Vangi bath powder, salt in a bowl.. mix them well..
- Drop the slices immediately to the water to avoid decolration of brinjal..
- If you don’t have the vangi bath powder then use the gram masala or chicken masala…
- Adjust the spice level to your taste bud..
- Can add a tsp of rice flour for crispy fries…
Sending this Recipe to Full Scoop Anniversary